Monday 18 May 2009

Working with sponsors...

Apart from my Clipper training courses on the South Coast, I am also working with my Corporate Sponsors here in London.

For Leg 3 of the race, I am pleased to welcome Turner & Townsend, a multinational project management and cost management firm, as a corporate sponsor. I was recently able to take them along to visit one of the yachts, Hull and Humber, in St. Katherine's Dock in London. This is the Clipper 68 that I have requested to be on for the race, so it was great to see her with all the new branding finished!


I'll also be doing work with Turner & Townsend by writing articles for Trade publications and doing client events in both South Africa and Australia...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just use the ANONYMOUS PROFILE if you are having a problems with other ones.